Monday, March 2, 2009

02-03-111YC - Unseen shadows

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Audio Recording Software


What a day.

From front line combat to philosophical discusions...

I suppose I had better explain it all.

The front lines where interesting.
In the dying hours of last night and this morning I was part of a front line unit that captured a vital complex and destroyed a hostile fleet.

Then I proceeded to De-contest 2 more systems furing the same stint.

After a few hours of sleep I was called to duty by VFOR command and joined up with a fleet before being called stationside only an hour or two after.

This business kept me busy all of the damn day.
Accounts need to be taught how to manage the damn accounts. It is not that hard...

Anyway...
After returning to the pod I went on a solo run through the local systems to find any complexes.

After retrieving my Navy Slicer and entering into a Medium Rated Complex, and securing three full quarters of the outpost.
I got fucking jumped by Matari Re-inforcements.

A full bloody wing of the bastards!

Needless to say my Slicer was almost instantly vaporised by the incoming fire.
None of the modules where retrieved and I am aproximately forty million Kredits out of pocket for a new one.

But I think it can wait for now.
The coercer seems to be a much more capable vessel in those sized engagements.

...hmm...

It is confusing to say the least.

After catching an Interbus shuttle to the Last Gate I ran into Graelyn.
A most esteemed member of the Empire, and someone I have looked up to for many years.

We conversed.
And he....
He told me about his year 110.
Aparently it doesn't exist.

All records of it are gone.
nothing.

The only link he has is some obscure corp called legiOn or something..

He mentioned his previous alliance as well, and some dark stories that I didn't hear very well.

It got me thinking about what Tiryan said.
That there was something in the Empire that didn't always work to the Empires advantage.

I will have to talk to him more about this.

Infact...

Computer, save recording and store in secure data.
Then Initiate shutdown and full lock.
Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..









System Defenses Online.
Awaiting Further Directive.>

No comments:

Post a Comment