Friday, February 27, 2009

27-02-111YC - Ghosts of the Past

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Audio Recording Software


I met with Tiryan yesterday.

I met him in the Last Gate like we organised.

*elongated sigh*

I was full of conflicting emotion, I was glad to see him all right and well.
But at the same time I was furious with him for everything he had done.

He tried to explain about my father and started on some story about some enemies my father had in the Navy.

I didn't fully comprehend what he was talking about.

Then he mentioned my fathers diary.
He said I should have it.

I didn't know what he was on about, this seemed to shock him greatly.
He rushed out shortly after giving me a datapad that he said would explain things more.

I still haven't looked at it.
I guess I'm affraid at what I will see in it.

Argh, no time to ponder now.
I still have work to do for my agent.
And I have some study to do before Marshal Gangleri returns to active duty.

So many things to do.
And so many ghosts haunting my steps.

Computer, save recording and store in personal files.
Then Initiate shutdown

Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment