Tuesday, February 3, 2009

03-02-111YC - A New Arena

Math'ra Hiede walks into the room looking tired and worn.

He walks over to his favorite couch and slumps down, waving his hands to dim the lights and drifts off to sleep.

beep... beep...

Math'ra slowly opens his eyes and looks up from where he had fallen a sleep, stretching and sitting up, looking around with bleary eyes he sees his datapad blinking.

He was required to report to active duty station in 35 minutes.

That left 15 minutes to wake up and get ready he thought sleepily.

"What a few days....

I joined VFOR only 3 days ago.. hard to believe.

I have already been on 5 different deployments to secure critical locations for the Empire.

And then the new High Command promoted me, twice!

Nothing is the same as I remember it.

Even old Admiral Khanid has retired and is now just flying his personally charted frigate around.

Which reminds me, I need to see if I can look him up at some stage.
I have some questions I need to ask him..'

Math'ra stands and walks into his private room and dresses in his pod suit, putting standard VFOR Spacecrafsmen uniform on.

"Even as director of security I was never this pressed in QAI.

Eurgh. War does that to people though.

Time to make it history."

Math'ra Hiede turns to his Computer before strapping on his guns and striding out.

"Stop recording, file under personal, then initiate shutdown"

No comments:

Post a Comment