Friday, January 30, 2009

30-1-111YC - A Long Shift

Math'ra lay down on his couch, looking over the spactious apartment with relief.

It was nice to be back home.

Funny

he thought to himself.

That I now call this place home.

Looking up at the ceiling, which was the standard intricate and delicate style of an Amarrian Architect he had hired to build this place for him.

Letting out a long sigh he closed his eyes and spoke, while the faithful computer began its usual recordings.

"It's nice to be back, such a long 3 days.

Three days in Fountain space, dealing with Pandemic Legion pilots and workers.

Three days in one of the toughest and nastiest areas of known space.

And now I'm back again."

A small smile came over his face as he relaxed and just enjoyed being able to let the stress wash away.

"And now I am moving corporations.

I filed my resignation today, after just over a year with QAI I'm leaving.

It's hard to believe, I never thought I could do it.

Ah well, I'm leaving good people in my stead, although it is amusing to note it is taking at least two or three people to do what I did by myself."

Math'ra chuckles to himself

"And now im returning to the Empire.

I'm going back, it is time to face those bastards at High Command and take them on.

I'm going to make them sorry that they kicked me out.

I just hope Vigilia Valeria Expeditionary Forces don't find anything untoward in my service records.

I hope that they are locked away securely enough that they don't come to light, for that would surely give them cause to doubt."

Math'ra props himself up on the couch and turns to the holo-display and calls up some of the service records he obtained in his snooping around during the last year.
Casting his eye over the recording of the council that passed down the verdict that shattered his life.

And he noticed something that he had never picked up before.

That Khanid was fimiliar...

It was Tiyran Khanid.
The man who had taken him under his wing after his father had died, he had been the way he had sourced alot of the information that he had accumulated while investigating the incident, although who was in command of the whole operation still remained a mystery.

"You slimy bastard, you twisted little fucker.

You could have saved me, just one vote from you and they wouldn't have been able to capture me."

Math'ra by now had stood up from the couch and was trying to control his trembling.

"I'm coming back you bastard, and if I find you.
God have mercy on your twisted soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment