Saturday, January 24, 2009

24-1-111YC - A Day From Hell

Math'ra Hiede storms into his apartment walks into a large training room, he can be heard visciously swearing and loud thumping sounds can be heard from the room.

After about ten minutes he walks back out, looking annoyed but decidedly less angry.

As he starts to speak the computers automated recording starts.

"That dumb stupid bitch.

Who is she to tell me about such things.

Fucking hell, she has never had to deal with being in a situation where your best mate gets his fucking head blown off by a Matari projectile cannon, or your Sergeant
's body being torn in two by some crazed fucking pysco bastard.

Loosing her father my fucking arse!

Mine is DEAD DAMNIT! HE ISN'T COMING BACK

Hers is just walking around as someone else, but HE IS STILL THERE, he CAN be fixed!

Mine is gone, never coming back, made of ashes now.

*long elongated sigh*

Fucking whore."

Math'ra stands and walks around the room a bit before pulling up a holo of his Family,

His Mother and Father, Him and his younger sister.

"They are all out of reach now.

Even when I tried to go home, they shut the doors on me.

I couldn't even say Hi, hows mum, hows the rest of the family, how are you
anything, they just shut me off.


I'm an outcast.

Sure I can legally fly in Amarr Space, and sure I work for Carthum Conglomerate and rent my apartment from them.

But in my families eyes

I'm still the man who got booted from the Imperial Navy for heresy."

Math'ra takes off his long black leather cloak and pulls out one of his Matte Black Kaalakiota-Issue Military Sidearm and stares at it, loading an Anti-Matter shell he points it at the holo and mimes shooting it before unloading the gun and placing it on a nearby desk.

"It didn't help that the first part of the day has been horrible.

After concluding some talks with Gallente Diplomats I went and viewed the survey repots from one of my men about the viability of setting up a Portable Tower in Fountain.

It wasn't very good.

The rest of they day involved dealing with a rogue group of Sansha's Vessels that had invaded a local deadspace complex and I was ordered to clear it out by sector command.

It was hell to fight those.. Nightmares...

Even with my Judgement flagship Paladin.
They just threw themselves at me without a care for themselves, they where the True Slaves.
Mindless Zombies to the dead Sansha's ideals."

Math'ra slumps down in his favourite couch and looks up at the ceiling, clearly drained.

"To relax I flew to the Gate.

And ran into Ciarente and Vikarion, there was someone else.
But I don't remember them well.

And I have already spoken about that anyway.

Computer, stop recording and save in personal. Then initiate Shutdown"


No comments:

Post a Comment