Friday, March 6, 2009

05-03-111YC - Dubious Words

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Audio Recording Software


What an interesting afternoon I have just had.

What an interesting time indeed.

I stopped into the Last Gate after a long day, which was very routine and standard so I won't bother to record anything about it.

But the trip to the Last Gate became alot more eventful.

After sitting down to have a drink I saw Eliza "Dame Death" Mariska with a friend of hers talking to that... man...
A Sani Sabik pilot by the name of Varden.

Taking a small amount of sympathy for the women I intervened by ordering Eliza to have a talk with me and inviting her friend over as well.

We spoke for some time about nothing issues, but when Eliza's friend left I started to talk to her about her issues with the Empire.

I have faith in that Lady, she is very troubled and has demons of her own she must deal with but I have faith she can push through and once more become a gleaming beacon of hope for the Empire.

A Standard by which we can all measure ourselves.

But the conversation was interupted by Verone, of all people Ethan Verone.
Perhaps the most well known pirate in the EVE cluster excepting his Guristas masters Rabbit and Fatal.

He wen't on some rambling talk about freedom and proof about god and other such blasphemous talk.

But when he hit close to home with one of his comments I let go and gave him his own version of how thick that man is.
How he has simply no comprehension of what it is to be Amarrian, to be a believer of the True Faith.

After listening to his babble for long enough I left, reminding Eliza about her duty and she should consider my suggestions.

*Elongated Sigh*

I can't understand how you can be so against someone's point of view that you simply will not listen to reason.

If not for our lord god I would be dead many times over.
For it is his guiding hand that has kept me safe on all my missions thus far.

Even when I shunned him, he kept me safe and ensured I was shown the path to redemption.

I simply cannot understand.

He must not have yet recieved that call.
All I can do is pray for his corrupted soul to be redeemed.

But duty calls again.
There is no sleep for those on the front-lines.

Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment