Monday, June 1, 2009

31-05-111YC - Musing of Mortality

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Manual Recording Software


I.. I don't quite believe it yet.

Reimei is dead.

It has been barely been 5 day since I met this man.

I went to the Last Gate last night in the hope of relaxing, and was greeted by somber faces and a weeping Morwen Lagann.

It... it seems all efforts where for naught, Reiei

And he is dead.

Such a waste... he was a good man, now it seems he is nothing more than Biomass, ready for a new capsuleer to be born from his molecules.

Aparently he didn't have a backup scan, and the one Ciarente's medtech got probably won't work.

I... It's been so long since I saw a capsuleer die.
It reminds me that we are infact mortal, despite all the work we put into making ourselves immortal.

I think I will go pray.
I will pray for his soul to be recieved by god.

I just hope God is listening

Initiative Authorised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment