Wednesday, June 3, 2009

03-06-111YC - Revelations of the Dead

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Manual Recording Software


Well, things just got more complicated again today.

Reimei is alive and it isn't a clone-jack either.

He appeared in the Gate looking for Amaterasu, Verone intercepted him and made sure he was who he said he was.

That was yesterday,

Today... I received a communique from him, saying he needed my help.

Well, he needed more than my help, he needed my arm.

As it is he needs my arm.

In any case, the rest of the day seems almost unimportant now, although I did have the pleasure of running into Jianna again.

Reimei seemed none to pleased, but as much as I respect the man.
I can't find it in me to care.

But back to the operation he needs me for.
Aparently the slaver Verone shot was only the tip of the iceberg and there is alot more that need to be shot.

I have scrambled Ghost Squad to provide assistence and the Admiral has offered to assist with 5 of his best men with part of the plan

The PMS Inquisition. My Paladin Class-Maraurder is standing ready to provide fire-support.

May god have mercy on their souls.

For I know I will not.

Now I just hope the more complex part of this plan works.

Initiative Authorised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment