Monday, May 25, 2009

Outgoing Message: Secure Transmission

-------------------------
Message to: *******
Message from: Math'ra Hiede
-------------------------

Encryption Series Theta-III
...
Enter Authorisation Code:
*******

Message Authorised.


-------------------------
Admiral.

I will need a secondary detachment of Marines deployed to the Quaesitor
Events have transpired and I would like some more security on premesis untill the problem can be sorted.

Also begin location of the persons I mentioned before, I want to know where he is at every possible time.
I don't like traitors, and I like them even less when they try to harm my bretheren.
-------------------------

Add Rating:
Level 3 Priority
Admirals Eyes Only

Directive Completed.

Message Sent.

Initiate Shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment