Thursday, May 21, 2009

21-05-111YC - Moments of clarity

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Manual Recording Software


Well, what a hectic few days...

I suppose I should begin by saying that I have been promoted within the Ordo.
I am now an Archon of my order, which is a deep honour and I am amazed that I have progressed so high so quickly.
Nothing much more than a month has passed and I am already here.
God must truly have favoured me in this.

In any case, as I was celebrating I received a notification that my accounts had been increased by the approximate sum of 1.3 billion ISK.
Apparently a long standing transaction had come through and the payment finally wired to my account.

Enjoying the fact that once again I had ISK to shell out I half drunkenly decided to search for and purchase a Tech 3 strategic cruiser.
I found one on cheap and authorised the transaction once I had travelled to Jita.
I.. I am still amazed at this.
But it seems that certain elements of sleeper AI technology has found its way into my ships AI subsystems.

When I replaced the existing electronic subsystems with a more fitting one.
My AI came alive.
Quite literally.

She named herself as Kyniska Kinnaird.
Something which surprised me to no end, because that name... has special significance to me.
She also took the holographic appearance of a lovely Khanid lady.

It seems that... due to the intensity of the connection between the ship and myself Kyniska was able to access my memories...

This may prove problematic, as she has already reprimanded me for my lack of compassion when dealing with the escape pods of destroyed vessels.
Indeed she seems to be acting more like a conscience than an AI system.
Ah well.

Time will tell how this development goes...
I guess if it becomes too much of an issue to deal with, I could just completely wipe the system clean and reconfigure it.

Hmm, there is much to muse on.

Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment