Wednesday, April 1, 2009

01-04-111YC - Disturbing Appearances

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Audio Recording Software


Hello again.

Ahh, how nice it is to be able to talk to something that just listens and does not judge.

So nice....

*soft breathing noises can be heard, like sleeping*

Huh wha...

Oh damnit.
I really should be sleeping right now.
It has been a rather eventful night and I really feel like I should be sleeping.

Well I suppose I should explain the cause for this hmm?
Well it's Ciarente Roth again. The poor girl is having another serious issue.
I'm not quite sure what it is, but during my visit to her apartment to meet he younger sister Camille the discussion turned towards the work we did.

And it appears that Cia is somewhat obsessed with her job.
Camille said that she just gets up and leaves even when she is off shift at home.
I don't understand why, but she started to lock up like she does when she simply can't accept something.

*An elongated sigh*

She will hurt Camille badly if she keeps this up, I tried to tell her that, hell I even yelled at her a few times.
But she just wouldn't listen

She kept going on about something or other that made no sense, like not being able to tell me.
Not being good enough.

Ha! Not good enough, I know many Khanid Men who weaker than Ciarente.
Not good enough!

Argh, In any case I am on the Interbus to the Quaesitor.
hopefully I can relax there...

Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment