Monday, April 13, 2009

23-04-111YC - Dark Transformations

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Manual Recording Software


It's been a while since I logged any journals.
Heck, I missed almost an entire months worth.

Ah well, I suppose I should summarise

I enlisted in the Confederated Armed Traders, it consists of some pilots I flew with after...
After I left the Empire...

In any case, they offered me a position as a combat pilot within their ranks, I gladly accepted and prepared to work in a quiet corporation, building assets before thinking of moving on again.

How badly that turned out.

5 days ago we had war declared upon us by a mercenary corporation under the listed DED name of "Rah Rah Rah Rah Kaboom"

None of us took this too seriously, as they where listed as only having 5 members, but upon closer inspection I had encountered this group before, and they had proven very deadly.

They proved so again, not 2 hours after the war was cleared by CONCORD I was down 2 Zealot Heavy Assault Cruisers, for no return.

For the next few days our losses crept up, with nothing destroyed when we recieved another declaration of war.

A corporation listed as "Do It Right For Once" or something like that was coming to fight us as well.

Something wasn't right.
So I dug up some contacts and made some calls.

Turns out we have a disgruntled ex-member who has a personal vendetta against my employers.
He spent well over 2 Billion ISK in procuring the services of Kaboom corp alone

Well to cut the story down, I am currently down 2 Zealots, 1 Sacrelige, 1 Apocalypse for 1 Rupture and 1 Rifter kill.

The entire corporation has lost well over 1 Billion ISK in ships thus far and nearly lost another Billion when one of our pilots nearly lost a Nightmare Battleship not 2 days ago.

Net Result.

I'm Leaving.

I can't stand here and loose my crew.
My ISK.

For nothing in return.
No thanks for keeping our pilots safe.
Our assets secure.

Nothing.

500 Million ISK invested in a war I was never expected to fight.
A war in which is as pointless as trying to explain to a Fed the existence of god.

in 24 hours I'm out of here.

I have a few ideas where to go....

But I'm not sure I can bring myself to make the descision I want to make.

Time will tell I assume.

Initiative Autherised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

1 comment:

  1. ((Sounds like a bad time, Math'ra. Good luck with where you go next.))

    ReplyDelete