Monday, July 20, 2009

20-07-111YC - Dark Horizons

Computer Systems Online

Enter Authorisation...
*************

Authorisation Accepted.
Please State Intent

...

Intent Stated.

Opening Manual Recording Software


I think I have to admit I am rubbish at writing a journal consistently.

It has been what, nearly 1 1/2 months since I last wrote here?
I guess that's pretty pathetic, but oh well.

A quick update is in order then..
Things with Reimei have slowed down it seems, the man must have given up on his crazy crusade to get himself killed.
Although I haven't actually spoken to him much recently.

I am sure there is alot of other important things that have happened recently, but I can't seem to remember them right now.

The Ordo has come under fire though.
The White Rose Society has declared war on us and we are nearly two weeks into active engagements, the stupid Sansha loyalists think they have a serious chance.
Although losses have been semi-prominent on both sides, although the Roses have lost much more than us.
I suffered my first loss of the war today.
A small Crusader-Class Interceptor was lost to a Taranis that was specifically designed to destroy me, and yet with the final readings I received before the ship disintegrated it showed that the Taranis was badly damaged, with large sections of the ship perforated by laser blasts.

I admit, I enjoyed the conflict - the adrenaline rush from the test of skill made me forget some of the more key aspects of interceptor piloting but alas, one learns from ones mistakes.

I am running desperately short of ISK though, which is curbing my enthusiasm to fight and risk the highly expensive ships and crew under my command.

Hopefully my latest sojourn into W-Space will pay solidly enough that I can afford to be a little more adventurous with how and with what I engage in.

In closely related news I am currently the effective head of the Geburah order.
Ironic that I am put in this position so soon after reaching my current rank.
It makes me wonder if Solen had this planned, and was one of the reasons for my rapid advancement.

I passed by my homeworld today actually, Kihtaled II.
I was passing by after finally scanning down the exit wormhole from where I was exploring.

Although due to the war I couldn't stop and visit everyone down there without risking a planetary incursion by Sansha forces.

I think I will have to make a point of visiting after this mess is cleaned up.

Yes, yes thats a good idea.

Initiative Authorised.
File Saved.

Shutdown Initiated

Security Locks Activated.
Defense Systems Online.

Power Down in 3.. 2.. 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment